Fri, Mar 31|
Yemoo-Oshun Festival 2023
"An Immersive Spiritual Experience" venerating the Divine Feminine Goddess energy.
Time & Location
Mar 31, 2023, 7:00 PM – Apr 02, 2023, 7:00 PM
Savannah, Savannah, GA, USA
About the Event
Isis Moon welcomes you to venerate The Divine Feminine, The Sacred Feminine, "The Goddess" Energy that permeates the Universe.
Yemoo/Yemowo: the Mother of Us All, the Mother of the Universe, the Mother of the World
***Yemoo/Yemowo is not to be confused with Yemoja/Yemaya. They are two different Orisha***
Osun/Oshun: the Feminine Power of Authority and Influence, the One Who Sits On The Throne, the First Feminine Irunmole to come to the earth, the Leader of the Town of Women
The Divine Feminine ~ The Great Creative Energy of the Universe
What is the purpose of this festive event?
- To celebrate Iya J's initiation anniversaries as a priestess of these two Orisa/Orisha in her own way
- To provide a spiritual clinic (healing space and spiritual work) for the community attendees
- To bring awareness and understanding of our Mysterious Mother, Yemoo/Yemowo
- To venerate our Great Mother, who sits on the throne, Osun/Oshun
- To venerate The Power and Importance of Women and The Divine Feminine - Goddess Energy with our Gelede Masquerade*
- To provide an Immersive Spiritual Experience
- To acknowledge specific phenomenal Women of Honor, Authority, and Influence
*Gelede Masquerade is way to bring peace, unity, harmony, protection, and ease of offenses to the community by veneration of physical women in the community, ancestral mothers of supernatural abilities, and deified spiritual feminine energies.
Fri, March 31: The Festival Of Lights & Gelede Masquerade (6 PM - 10 PM)
- 16 Lights Ceremony: Honoring Osun Osogbo (value: priceless)
- Presentation of "The Woman King" award
- Gelede Masquerade: Honoring Yemoo and tribute to the Divine Mothers (value: priceless)
- Includes Appetizers and Cocktails (value: $50 and up)
- Dress Code: All White Attire
Sat April 1: Boat Ride, Spiritual Clinic, Marketplace (10 AM - 4 PM) Sunset Goddess Ritual (8PM - 11PM)
- All day access to our extravagant Goddess Beach House
- Boat Ride: Tour Savannah's Intercoastal Waterways and Marshlands
- Spiritual Healing Clinic: Head Washing/Head Treatment Rituals by Iya J.* (value: $500 & up)
- Reception of "Ambience Bags" (value: $250 and up)
- Collection of offerings to Yemoo & Osun from attendees with messages provided from the Ifa Orisha priests/esses
- Sacred Goddess Ritual at Sunset (value: priceless)
- Dress Code: To be provided
*Head Washing benefits include bringing you in alignment with your Higher Self/your Destiny, enhance spiritual gifts, and cleansing mental negativity, clutter, and confusion.
Sun, April 2: Yemoo & Osun's Procession (10 AM - 12 PM) Bembe Drumming Ceremony (2 PM - 6PM)
- Procession to River for Offerings (FREE TO PUBLIC - Click To RSVP For River Procession Only)
- Beach House Bembe - Drumming Ceremony to call on the Orisha
- Light Food & Drink Refreshments
- Dress Code: African Print or All White
*** All Tickets Include: Online Round Table Discussion on Yemoo/Yemowo & the Divine Feminine - Thurs, March 23rd
All events will be held near the river or the ocean
- Addresses of exact locations will be announced and sent to all RSVP attendees.
- Contact Iya J. if installment payments are needed (Text: 404-358-3218)
Early Bird (3 Days)
Thank you for purchasing your advance ticket. "An Immersive Experience" you will forever remember. This ticket provides entry for all 3 days. *** All Tickets Include: Online Round Table Discussion on Yemoo/Yemowo and the Divine Feminine - Thurs, March 23rd ***From $500.00 to $825.00Sale ended
Festival Attendance (3 Days)
"An Immersive Experience" you will not forget! This ticket provides entry for all 3 days of the festival. *** All Tickets Include: Online Round Table Discussion on Yemoo/Yemowo and the Divine Feminine - Thurs, March 23rd ***From $600.00 to $850.00Sale ended